Personal Tax Manager
O’Haras Chartered Accountants are looking to recruit a tax manager to lead the firm’s personal tax work. This is a mixed role between compliance and advisory with a stronger emphasis on advisory.
- Meeting potential new clients and existing clients to advise on their tax affairs.
- Tax planning including inheritance tax and succession planning.
- Assisting with HMRC enquiries.
- Overseeing the personal tax compliance cycle including review of complex personal tax returns.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt style for different audiences.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Willingness to work autonomously to drive the firm’s business.
- Ability to perform rigorous technical research
- Relevant experience to deliver the responsibilities of the role.
- Appropriate professional qualification.
- Competitive remuneration package (based on experience).
- Part time applications considered.
- Excellent working environment.
About the firm
O’Haras is an established and respected southside accountancy firm with a diverse and loyal client base. Clients prefer O’Haras for our personal, proactive and practical advice.