O’Haras Chartered Accountants are looking to recruit an experienced accounts senior to join our busy accounts department. Our ideal candidate would have experience of dealing with a varied portfolio of clients to service their accountancy and general practice needs. Some audit experience would also be desirable.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Producing management accounts with useful analysis for clients
- Drafting corporation tax and personal tax computations based on the financial statements
- Leading or assisting on audits
- Providing general business advice to clients as required
- Assisting clients with any bookkeeping queries
- Mentoring junior members of staff.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working in an accountancy practice
- Experience of accounts production software such as Iris
- Experience with bookkeeping software such as Xero and Sage
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Good communication skills
We offer excellent working conditions including a competitive remuneration package, which would be based on experience.