Our focus is on outstanding client service within a friendly environment. We are often seeking high quality team members in the following areas…
To be considered for a position, please send your CV to us.
Office Administration Assistant
This is a varied and interesting role which includes providing administration and secretarial support to all departments within the office. In addition to general secretarial duties, the successful candidate will be responsible for a number of additional duties, including filing deadline controls and Companies House/company secretarial duties.
The successful candidate will be dedicated, conscientious and have a flexible approach towards their work. They will have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the office. Due to the varied nature of the support required, a proactive can-do attitude is vital along with the ability to use their own initiative. A pleasant telephone manner is essential as they will have frequent contact with clients and third parties.
Previous experience in a professional environment is advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Applications with full CV to Carol-Anne Robertson, O’Haras Chartered Accountants, Radleigh House, 1 Golf Road, Clarkston, Glasgow, G76 7HU,
O’Haras Chartered Accountants are looking to recruit an experienced accounts senior to join our busy accounts department. Our ideal candidate would have experience of dealing with a varied portfolio of clients to service their accountancy and general practice needs. Some audit experience would also be desirable.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Producing management accounts with useful analysis for clients
- Drafting corporation tax and personal tax computations based on the financial statements
- Leading or assisting on audits
- Providing general business advice to clients as required
- Assisting clients with any bookkeeping queries
- Mentoring junior members of staff.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of working in an accountancy practice
- Experience of accounts production software such as Iris
- Experience with bookkeeping software such as Xero and Sage
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Good communication skills
We offer excellent working conditions including a competitive remuneration package, which would be based on experience.